Last Updated on
Murumuru butter can be used for a number of different things and is actually an ingredient found in a number of hair care and beauty products a lot of people may already be using. Hair is an important part of the human body and needs to be kept healthy and looking its best. Murumuru butter is an ingredient for just that.
What is murumuru butter?
Murumuru butter is can be found in small quantities in a lot of every day products including:
The murumuru nut falls from tall palms found in the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, and the butter is derived from this nut’s fruit fats.
What is murumuru butter used for?
Murumuru butter can be used in a number of ways to transform hair from lacklustre to luscious.
- It soothes skin, even on the scalp. Murumuru butter has natural anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for soothing sensitive or irritated skin such as scalps affected by psoriasis.
- Murumuru butter is a great moisturizer for body and head. For scalps affected by condition such as dandruff, murumuru is a must have. With its waxy consistency it will lock in moisture without leaving a greasy or oily residue behind.
- It can help to treat skin conditions (and injuries). Murumuru butter also has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic properties. To treat eczema (and minor skin injuries such as superficial cuts!) murumuru butter products are ideal.
- It will soften and add shine to your hair. The moisturizing qualities of murumuru aren’t just good for helping with conditions like dandruff. Murumuru butter is an ideal ingredient to include within shampoos, conditioners and more. Helping to lock in your hair’s natural moisture, this magical ingredient will ensure your hair a healthy, natural shine.
- It is great for treating dry or damaged hair. Hair can become dry and damaged thanks to varying weather conditions and so much more. Murumuru butter provides an intense moisturization making it the perfect natural treatment to restore hair. It can ensure hair is returned to full flexibility and strength.
- Murumuru butter will also help to keep your hair healthy. Thanks to the fact it’s rich in fatty acids, oleic acid, vitamin A; murumuru butter is a great ingredient to ensure hair stays healthy.
Thanks to its many wonderful qualities, murumuru butter is ideal for use all over the body, but in particular, can really transform hair. From adding a natural shine, to helping to treat dry skin conditions, the versatile and exotic ingredient is a must have for any hair care routine.