Hair is an important part Of Our Body. We all know some people have a problem with hair growth. In here we will tell you how long does hair grow in a month.
Growth Of Hair depends on many things including diet and care. To boost up your hair growth you need to be serious.
How Long does Hair Grow In A Month
According to different scientific research and studies, In a month our hair grow 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches.
Hair Growth Rate
Here is a study of hair growth rate. This measurement is average based on a woman of 5 Feet and 7 inches.
- Ear to chin = 6 months
- Chin to neck = 3 – 4 months
- Neck to shoulder = 3 – 4 months
- Shoulder to collarbone = 4 months
- Collarbone to bra straps = 12 months
- Bra straps to mid-back = 6 months
- Mid back to waist = 8 months
- Waist to Hip = 9 months
- Hip to Tailbone = 5 months
- Tailbone to classic = 6 months
- Classic to mid-thigh = 6 months
- Mid-thigh to knee = 10 months
- Knee to calf = 12 months
- Calf to ankle = 15 months
This may not be the same for everyone. Because some peoples hair growth can be faster or slower. But this data is based on average Hair growth speed or 0.5 inches per month.
There are three stages of hair growth.
The first phase is also named the Anagen phase. In this phase, hair physically grows 1cm per month. The span of this phase is 2-6 years.
So longer your hair stays in this phase, the longer your hair will grow.
Second Phase is or stage is named the Catagen phase. This phase allows folicle to renew itself. This phase lasts for two weeks.
Third one named Telogen phase. Also known as the shedding phase. The duration of this phase is one to four months.
Hair reflects our personality and health. We should take care of them